Tuesday, June 23, 2009

haha, my marks are so fucking bad this year. Ah well. I find it hilarious that I can get 90% on the two major essays for a course and still get a D+ overall. That's absolutely a feat beyond comprehension.

Note: I did some math and it is within comprehension. It's just surprising.

On another hand, I am at work on zero sleep because I opted to go sing Marvin Gaye at karaoke last night a drink a bit too much. I wasn't really planning to drink at all, but that ceases to be an option when pitchers are declared communal and beers are poured regardless of protest.

I'm wearing this dude's shirt. I haven't seen him in months.

Pride this weekend! Two band practices this weekend! Dirty Projectors tomorrow night! The Sea and Cake on saturday night! Something else for free later this week? I can't remember! NBA draft? Maybe?

Smothered in red hot coals, she wakes up calm. Her voice echoes through the multiverse and I can still hear it, even if nobody else can.

No comments:

Post a Comment