Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stress of the attempted double all-nighter. I fell asleep far earlier than I would have liked. But I suppose that's always the case.

I feel proud and disabled. Is it possible to be jealous of yourself? Does that signify some kind of personal disconnect from reality? I covet the things I can easily have but don't because I can't.

Gliding is a good way to move, it hides the constant stutter of my footsteps. I'm glad someone else's agony is in your body, so to speak.

"Hence it cannot not be conceived without correlative knowledge." Puke. Focus. Fuck yourself blind.

This was a good pep talk.

2 comments:

  1. Glad? Really?

    "half of what I say is meaningless, but I say it just to reach you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A incredibly wise man once said: "ditto."

    ReplyDelete